At Vissi we respect your privacy and we are committed to processing personal information of our customers in a secure manner in line with our legal obligations.
This Policy explains how Vissi may use any personal information that we collect about you when you use our website, applications, webforms, or when you use or are the recipient of our services.
By ordering from Vissi, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice
The information we learn from our customers helps us to personalise and continually improve your experience and our services. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments/ invoices, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may use your information to prevent or detect fraud or because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings, and to enable third parties to carry out logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We may transfer your data to other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety, in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
What Information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
In the operational use and maintenance of our services, Vissi may collect personal information when:
- you use our website,
- you use our services,
- you contact us, or;
- you are a recipient of our services.
This may include information which is recorded on items being delivered to you or if you have:
- completed an online form
- Set up an account or entered information on the Vissi website,
- provided information as part of a webform contact request / enquiry, or;
- Contacted Vissi in writing or by phone.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details,
- information required to provide you with a service, and the details of the service that you have used,
- information collected through your use of the Vissi website
- details of any enquiry,
- information about items delivered to, or;
- Signatory information when signing for receipt of a delivery.
Why we need your information
Vissi collects your personal information in order:
- To provide you with our service(s),
- to process your marketing order and to provide after sales service, and;
- to enhance or improve our services.
- For the prevention or detection of fraud or crime as may be requested by law.
Vissi will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
How we collect your information
- Directly from customers, for example when a customer contacts Vissi regarding a delivery, signs to confirm receipt of a delivery, places a marketing order or makes an enquiry.
- From our authorised distribution network, who provide Vissi with information about the end customer, so that we may fulfil our service.
- When products or services are provided together with a business partners and the information is collected by the business partners in order for Vissi to provide you with the service.
What we do with your information
Your personal data is processed in Vissi located in the United Kingdom. Hosting and storage of your data takes place within the European Economic Area (EEA).
In operating our services, it may become necessary to transfer the data that we collect from you to third parties and business partners who are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score should you require a credit account with us.
By providing your data to us you agree to this transfer taking place.
Your Rights to your information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Requests must be made in writing and Proof of identification is required to protect your information and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorised parties.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please email, email@example.com or write to, Vissi Ltd, Unit 1 Cromwell Centre, Hainault Business Park, Roebuck Road, Hainault, Essex, IG6 3UG. We will then look-into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s office ICO and file a complaint with them.